We are a collaborative, published, award-winning architecture firm based in Winchester, MA. Our custom design projects range from coastal to city homes, private and higher ed schools, and hospitality work.
Design and communication go hand in hand with b Architecture Studio. Chris and his team utilize cutting-edge techniques in their design process. 3D renderings, virtual sketches, and establishing a schedule of consistent communication, provide clients with a clear vision of their project and a direct connection from beginning to end.
Architect | Architectural Designer
About This Position
We are seeking a creative team player to join our open studio environment. Specifically, we are looking for a motivated and communicative architect with 2-6 years of experience. We are looking for leaders and future leaders that will really listen to their colleagues and our clients.
Our core values of Listen, Communicate, and Create, set the foundation for why we work well with others. We simply want to create an environment where great people enjoy working and collaborating with other great people.
– Year-round half-day Fridays.
– Opportunity for some remote work.
– Health and Dental benefits.
– Retirement program.
– Studio contributions for professional memberships.
– Studio encouragement for mentorship programs, industry organizations, and community outreach.
– Bachelor and/or Masters’s Degree in Architecture.
– BIM proficiency and competency in ArchiCAD is a plus.
– Rendering skills, both hand, and computer.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Think spatially and enjoy collaborating in our studio environment and also with our clients, consultants, and trade professionals (and our two rescued dogs!).
How To Apply
Those interested in learning more about our process and studio environment please send a letter of interest, resume, and brief pdf portfolio to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer!